Saturday 14 February 2009

Day 13 Measurements, Pics & Workout

Measurements same again.... Think the bits getting smaller are just not the sites I'm measuring!



I'm out for a Valentine's Day meal tonight and will be not ED compliant! I've had this planned the whole time and I'm not forfeiting a weekend away with my boyfriend for anything... Couldn't start this after this weekend as snowboarding in 3 weeks so decided I'd have to allow myself a night off the diet. I know I will put on a few lb over the weekend as I always do (water retention usually / mostly), but I'm sure the power of the training is enough to compensate!

There is a chance I may miss tomorrow's workout as we are away for the weekend and may not be back in time to get to the gym (and as its squats and deadlifts would prefer to do at the gym, with the bar and bigger weights), I'll decide that tomorrow! I can do it at home and it won't compromise the workout too much - can still use 24kg DBs for squats and SLDLs... Would prefer to be on track workout wise and not a day behind the others! Also I'll be having a high carb breakfast so a good day to use those carbs productively...

To kick start the fat loss for the last 2 weeks, and to compensate for my night off the ED (and on the champagne!) tonight, I'm going to carb cycle from now on. 2.5 - 3 days low carb (veggies plus a small portion greek yog & blueberries as only carb) and 0.5-1 day high carb (fruit, oats, rye bread and poss starchy veggies). Started yesterday, so lower carb yesterday and all day today until dinner, then high carb dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow then low till Wed....

Reasonably easy workout today - in the middle of it now - writing this between sets of DB shoulder presses!

Pull ups today - will update this post if I manage anything more than 4 sets of 5...

UPDATE: YAY!!! Managed 4 sets of 6 chins - hooray...

No comments:

Post a Comment