Wednesday 25 February 2009

Muscle in a Month Day 24

Tired for workout today - might be as I'm trying to keep the cals / carbs so low....

Pull ups were rubbish - managed 6/6/6/6 the other day but today 6/5/3&2/4 - terrible! Felt great on DLs though - could have gone heavier than 60kg easy...

Did 4 sets of 6 clean and presses with the 20kg today too which I was happy with. Not sure I can justify going back to the 16kg now though, dammit!

Getting a bit bored of the 4 x 40 bits and the GVT arms felt a bit tedious too - think it's the overtraining kicking in! But also there has been too much arm stuff - don't really want huge guns so kinda resenting GVT Bis & Tris!

Was thinking of adding HIIT to kickstart the results a bit, but to be honest I'm so busy (hence the brevity of most of these posts now!) and a bit bored of the training now too (3 weeks of one style and I'm itching for a change as a rule anyway!) so just want to do what I have to do and get out. Also feeling tired and lower on energy. Shoulda added the HIIT in the middle 2 weeks I reckon...



Looking forward to lots of yoga next week with some KB HIIT and maybe a DVD or 2, then 2 weeks snowboarding with daily yoga - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment