Thursday 12 February 2009

Muscle in a Month Day 11 (& 12) Workout

Hard today - not sure if it was because I had a non-ED compliant protein bar for breakfast (no quite sure why) or because we did a chest set, a biceps set and a triceps set: whereas every time we've had 4 x 40 press ups so far its been as straight sets or as a superset using different muscle groups, today it was bench press, flyes and then 40 press ups, with no rest!

I still managed all 40 though! Was pleased but felt like I was going to cry, or hurl, or both...

First set of bench did 50kg x 4 reps, then dropped to 40kg for 6 reps. 10kg on the flyes which was really hard - chest still sore from last time! Biceps did 25kg BB curls 4-6 reps and triceps did 20 kg DBs for close grip chest presses (bars all being used again - seems to be the only exercise I can't get the bar!)

Hard but good...

I'm writing this as I've found out tomorrow's workout - only a few blinking windmills, I can't believe it! Really annoying as I really could do with such a day on Sunday as away for the weekend but have plenty of time to train tomorrow! But apparently Sunday is a heavy day... There is a chance I may skip Sunday and do the workout first thing Monday instead - I'd rather do that than rush the workout or bodge it at home if it is a workout best done at the gym. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment