Monday 16 February 2009

Muscle in a Month Day 14...

Well, wasn't sure I'd manage the workout as have been away for the weekend - these pics were taken on the balcony, not just a sea view but we were practically on the sea - it was fab!

But did the workout when I got home - as it was GVT style squats and deadlifts could have really done with the gym - mainly as holding the 2 heavy DBs for the entire lot was impossible - hands and forearms suffered more than the legs did... But glad to have got the workout done and it made me feel a million times better after the 'recreational' food I consumed in the day - it just messes with my sugar levels and I feel so bad when I don't eat my normal protein / veg based diet!

Measurements basically the same, but waist up to 27.5, wonder why...



Food last night and today was totally off plan! Champagne, chocolate, 4 course meal last night and a cooked breakfast this morning as well as a cream tea this afternoon! Could have been better, I know, but I wasn't! Going to be strict on the calories and carbs (rotating as mentioned in my last post) for the rest of the month now though - no deviations whatsoever!

No comments:

Post a Comment