Friday 6 February 2009

Day 5 Workout: 4 sets of 40 push ups achieved!

Yay, all done and I'm struggling to type!!

Gym today so could go a bit heavier - need to schedule leg days with the gym really to get heavier on the squats and deadlifts.

Anyway, 50kg bench press 4 reps each set, 20kg KB for the windmills 5 reps each set. 9kg for the chest flyes and max reps for those and the leg raises.

Managed to do each of the 4 sets of 40 push ups without stopping!!! Full ones, not girly ones, before you ask! I was cursing Dax and making some kinda noise by the last 10 on each...

Clean & Press 16kg KB 6 ES and started DB press at 10 first set then 9kg for the rest, only 8 reps of each. Whimpering like a baby through the lat raises with a 2kg... And gues when all the meatheads turned up...

Abs easy enough, just a case of getting them done... Took about 50 mins all in, actually more enjoyable than I had anticipated (not saying much as I was anticipating absolute horror!). Given that chest & shoulders were already DOM'd up I'm amazed (and relieved) to have got through it...

Now I have to teach a KB clinic and tonight teaching yoga - think the Chaturangas are going to floor me...

No comments:

Post a Comment