Monday 23 February 2009

Muscle in a Month Day 22

No pics this morning as running late, measurements all the same again...

Tightening up on the diet - back to my usual plan, limiting cals and carbs, 1700 ish cals and 100g carbs.

Workout was hard today - fisrt time I've struggled in the press ups, think it was as I had trained late last night (inc shoulders) then worked out first thing, having not had time for breakfast, so not a great combo!

Only 6 workouts to go - crazy! I do have a 3 week attention span - get a bit bored of the same format after the 3 week point, so now just want to get it done! Will be good to see the results kick in as they should this week and next - keeping a close eye on the nutrition for the week after too - so may even hit my goal of 138 (realised 135 aint gonna happen on this programme!) by holiday on 7th March!

No comments:

Post a Comment