Saturday 7 February 2009

Day 6 Workout - Popeye Eat Your Heart Out!


Lucky I had spinach for dinner last night, as today's workout was biceps-popping! In fact my jacket was very tight on the arms when I left the gym!

So what did Day 6 of Dax Moy's Muscle in a Month Programme have in store for us? I can't of course tell you the exact protocol as that is top secret but here's my weights and reps for most of the exercises (there were more bodyweight exercises which I did as dictated in the programme)

Deadlifts - did 60 kgs 6 reps and pullups, managed 5, 4, 4, 4.

Bent over rows 12 reps of 35kg, SA Pulldowns set at 15 on the lat pulldown machine (40!). Hammer curls 6 reps with 12.5kg DBs and Close Grip Bench 6 reps of 40kg. Barbell curls and triceps extension used 20 kg bar - 10 reps biceps and 12 tris. Cable curls and rope triceps extensions set at 10 on the cable machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment